L A P S
REMINDER - Keep Copies of Paperwork for Yourself!
Before you turn in any athletic participation forms such as the Extracurricular Activities Code forms and physical forms, please remember to ALWAYS make copies for yourself first.
LAPS Athletics are governed primarily by the following policies and regulations:
- Physical Form (PDF)
- Home School Form.pdf
- Parent Athletic Handbook.pdf
- Extracurricular Activities Code (PDF)
- NCAA Clearinghouse Information
- Fundraiser Paperwork.pdf
- Fundraiser Report.pdf
- Transportation Request Bus or Car 2016-2017.pdf
- BOOSTER CLUB Officers-balance form.pdf
- 2016-2017 LAHS Overnight trip request.pdf
The Los Alamos Public Schools follow all eligibility criteria established by the New Mexico Activities Association for participation in extracurricular activities. Basic eligibility standards are outlined in the LAPS Extracurricular Activities Code. Further standards are outlined in the NMAA Senior High Handbook, sections 4.11 through 4.24.